Most Viewed Stories
- Fryer: O.C. All-Star game always filled with top talent
- Miller excited to bring 'old school' approach back to Tustin
- Northwood football team pays tribute to Crean Lutheran's Garrett Cox
- Fryer: First look at possible O.C. football top 10 for next season
- Liles makes sure Orange Lutheran captures Surf City title
Mission Viejo's Redfield makes it official, signs with Notre Dame
Mission Viejo safety Max Redfield, The Register’s top-ranked football recruit, has signed his letter of intent this morning with Notre Dame, the senior confirmed in a text message moments ago.
Redfield (6-2, 195) was a one-time USC commit but now is officially a big get for the Fighting Irish.
His blend of speed and power should make an immediately impact for Notre Dame.
Please send football recruiting news to Dan Albano at email@example.com