Most Viewed Stories
- Boys basketball O.C. top 10 (1-23-17)
- Boys basketball athlete of the week: Dawson Baker, Capistrano Valley
- Football recruiting: Mission Viejo's Matt McDonald talks Boston College offer
- Girls basketball athlete of the week: Tati Zazuetta, Segerstrom
- Fryer on basketball: South Coast League off to chaotic start
Boys track & field athlete of the week: Jantzen Oshier, Trabuco Hills
Oshier won both the 800 and 1,600 to help the Mustangs defeat El Toro 77-59 in a dual meet featuring two of the county’s top five teams Thursday. He then closed the week Saturday by lowering his nation-leading time in the mile to 4:06.81 en route to winning his second consecutive mile title at the Arcadia Invitational.