Most Viewed Stories
- Mater Dei triumph sets up showdown with Chino Hills in Open semifinals
- All of Tuesday's boys basketball, girls soccer playoffs coverage
- Boys basketball playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- Villa Park finishes strong, advances to 2AA semifinals
- Girls soccer playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
Girls track athlete of the week: Brenna Barker, Dana Hills
The Dolphins multi-event junior once again enjoyed a fine week of competition. She helped the top-ranked Dolphins defeat South Coast League rival Trabuco Hills 97-39 in a dual meet by winning the high jump (5-4), finishing second in the 100 hurdles (15.1) and the triple jump (38-2), and placing third in the long jump (16-7). She then closed the week with wins in the 100 hurdles (15.62) and triple jump (37-4), along with a second place finish in the high jump (5-2) and a fourth place finish in the long jump (16-11½) at the ASICS/Triton Invitational.