Most Viewed Stories
- Football recruiting: JSerra offensive lineman adds offer
- Updated: O.C.'s Top 31 recruits for 2016
- Football recruiting: JSerra's Harris lands Pac-12 offer, Lions add Coach Harlow
- Boys water polo: Northwood 16's (Orange Lutheran) reach Junior Olympics final
- Largest Junior Olympics under way in Orange County
Girls scholar-athlete of the week: Madison Huffman, San Clemente
Huffman is a member of the defending CIF-SS Division 1 and Division 1 state champion Tritons cross country team. She is currently taking IB French HL, IB Literature/Composition HP, AP Biology, IB/AP Calculus and AP American Government. She is a member of the school’s Interact Club and is a member of the National Honors Society. Huffman is a member of the National Charity League and plans to major in biology in college.