Most Viewed Stories
- Mater Dei triumph sets up showdown with Chino Hills in Open semifinals
- All of Tuesday's boys basketball, girls soccer playoffs coverage
- Boys basketball playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- Villa Park finishes strong, advances to 2AA semifinals
- Girls soccer playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
Capo 62-27 winner. What?
That's right. I think it was 35-27 at halftime.
So there is a three-way tie for first place in the Sea View League, if Dana holds on and beats San Juan Hills.
If so, then the order of playoff representation goes this way -- 1. Capistrano Valley, 2. Laguna Hills, 3. Dana Hills.