Most Viewed Stories
- Mater Dei triumph sets up showdown with Chino Hills in Open semifinals
- All of Tuesday's boys basketball, girls soccer playoffs coverage
- Boys basketball playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- Villa Park finishes strong, advances to 2AA semifinals
- Girls soccer playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
Boys scholar-athlete of the week: Nick Gallogly, Servite
Gallogly, a center for the Friars basketball team, has performed well in the classroom and in his community. His current classes are: AP Calculus BC, AP Macro Economics, AP English Literature, AP Physics, Critical Reflections, and Advanced Choir. He is the treasurer general of the school’s Priory Leadership Program. Gallogly has served on the youth leadership group of the St. Martin De Porres Catholic Church in Yorba Linda. He also worked with the US In The Son day camp program through the church. Gallogly has volunteered with Her Servant’s Kitchen, serving meals to the less fortunate at La Palma Park in Anaheim. His top college choices include: Boston College, Notre Dame, UCLA, and Vanderbilt where he plans to major in Philosophy and/or Pre-Law.