Most Viewed Stories
- Boys basketball O.C. top 10 (1-23-17)
- Boys basketball athlete of the week: Dawson Baker, Capistrano Valley
- Football recruiting: Mission Viejo's Matt McDonald talks Boston College offer
- Girls basketball athlete of the week: Tati Zazuetta, Segerstrom
- Fryer on basketball: South Coast League off to chaotic start
Girls track and field athlete of the week: Tori Usgaard, Dana Hills
The Dolphins junior turned in a wonderful all-around effort to help Dana Hills win the South Coast League Finals and finished tied for first place in league overall. Usgaard won individual league titles in the high jump (5-0), 110 hurdles (15.49), and ran a leg in the Dolphins winning 1600 relay team. She also finished second in the 300 hurdles in a seasonal best time of 45.51. Usgaard is currently second in the county in the 100 hurdles and third in the 300 hurdles.