Most Viewed Stories
- Mater Dei triumph sets up showdown with Chino Hills in Open semifinals
- All of Tuesday's boys basketball, girls soccer playoffs coverage
- Boys basketball playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- Villa Park finishes strong, advances to 2AA semifinals
- Girls soccer playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
Boys basketball athlete of the week: Sebastian Waked, Bolsa Grande
He scored 65 points over two games, Matadors’ wins over Katella and Calvary Chapel. Waked, a 5-foot-9 senior guard, scored 22 points against Katella and 43 against Calvary Chapel. In the Calvary Chapel game, Waked had a school record 32 points at halftime. He finished the third quarter with 43 points and only played one minute of the fourth quarter. He was 8 for 10 on 3-pointers in the Calvary game. Waked is averaging 19 points a game.