Most Viewed Stories
- Irvine girls water polo, swimming coach Scott Hinman dies
- Irvine's Scott Hinman, a trailblazer and leader in county swimming, dies after collapsing
- Ex-Irvine star Courtney Kuehl writes tribute to Coach Scott Hinman
- Crouse leads way as Dana Hills wins NHSI opener
- San Clemente holds off Valencia to win Anaheim Lions Tournament
Two O.C. players are special guests at NFL's Hall of Fame weekend
Two Orange County high school football players - Santa Margarita's Jerome Bohuslavizki and Century's Ruben Triscareno - are spending this weekend in Canton, Ohio, and getting a chance to be part of the NFL's Hall-of-Fame festivities.
The two high school seniors were among the eight finalists for the NFL Legacy Leadership Project. In order to be selected, the program states, a student-athlete needed to exemplify the qualities of “IMPACT” - integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community and tenacity.
In addition to being special guests in Canton this weekend, each player will be mentored during the coming school year by an NFL Hall of Fame player.