Most Viewed Stories
- Brown prepared to hold the line when Mater Dei goes for Division 1 title
- OCVarsity's countdown to the football championship games
- Fryer: Best offenses seem almost unstoppable
- Love for the game helps Santa Ana's Briseno brothers do great things
- Capo Valley proud of its fast, aggressive 'Dark Side' defense
Girls cross country athlete of the week: Sara Leonard, Canyon
Leonard set a personal course record with her first-place time of 17:25 at the Mt. SAC Invitational. The junior’s fifth top-three finish of the season pushed Canyon to seventh place in the Division 1 & 2 team sweepstakes.