Most Viewed Stories
- Brown prepared to hold the line when Mater Dei goes for Division 1 title
- OCVarsity's countdown to the football championship games
- Fryer: Best offenses seem almost unstoppable
- Love for the game helps Santa Ana's Briseno brothers do great things
- Capo Valley proud of its fast, aggressive 'Dark Side' defense
Boys track and field athlete of the week: Paul Magana, Anaheim
The senior won the triple jump, long jump and high jump as Anaheim defeated Santa Ana Valley, 74-53. The Colonists went undefeated in league dual meets for the first time in more than 30 years. Magana recently set school records in the triple jump (45 feet, 10¼ inches) and the long jump (22 feet, 8¾ inches).