Most Viewed Stories
- Mater Dei triumph sets up showdown with Chino Hills in Open semifinals
- All of Tuesday's boys basketball, girls soccer playoffs coverage
- Boys basketball playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- Girls soccer playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- Villa Park finishes strong, advances to 2AA semifinals
Girls track and field athlete of the week: Emily Garner, Woodbridge
The freshman took first in the 100-meter hurdles, the 1,600 relay, and the triple jump in the Pacific Coast League Finals. Garner is the county leader in the triple jump (37 feet, 8½ inches). She is sixth in the 100 hurdles (15.45 seconds).