Most Viewed Stories
- Mater Dei triumph sets up showdown with Chino Hills in Open semifinals
- Boys basketball playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
- All of Tuesday's boys basketball, girls soccer playoffs coverage
- Villa Park finishes strong, advances to 2AA semifinals
- Girls soccer playoffs: Tuesday's scores, updated schedule
Girls track and field athlete of the week (5-17-10)
Kimmie Conner of Dana Hills High is this week's pick.
Dana Hills High
The Dolphins senior enjoyed a spectacular day at the CIF-SS Division 1 preliminaries, qualifying for the finals in four separate events. Her time of 14.35 in the 100 hurdles is the second fastest in the county this season, while her long jump effort of 18-1¾ is also second in the county.