Most Viewed Stories
- Fryer: With Bol cleared to play, is Mater Dei now the team to beat?
- A look at each league's important upcoming games, players to watch
- Kennedy removes Pierce as water polo coach
- Turner sisters help Laguna Beach stay unbeaten in Orange Coast League
- Breaking: Bol Bol eligible to play basketball at Mater Dei
Boys swimming athlete of the week: Trent Pellini, Dana Hills
The junior captured the 200-yard individual medley (1:50.37) and 100 breaststroke (55.80) in county-leading and South Coast League record times to help lead the Dolphins win the league title.
Contact the writer: email@example.com